Reach of the Stormlords
Storm Lords of Stormreach
The Storm Lords of Stormreach are the hereditary rulers of the city. They are divided into two groups, the Harbor Lord and the Coin Lords. The Harbor Lord was originally chosen by the Kingdom of Galifar in an effort to insure that the harbor of Stormreach would remain an open port to facilitate trade with the mainland of Khorvaire. The Coin Lords were the four Pirate Princes that entered into discussions with the Kingdom to established an officially recognized and sanctioned city state on the coast of Xen’drik. The titles of Harbor Lord and Coin Lord have been passed down by each generation to a member of the family of original Lord, with the exception of the dwarf Yorrick Amanatu, who is the only original Storm Lord still alive. Each Storm Lord family has their own tradition of how the heir is chosen from within the family.
- Current Storm Lords
- Jonas Wylkes – Harbor Lord. Sphere of Influence is shipping. District is the Harbor. Collects the tariffs and dock fees.
- Lady Paulo Omaren – Coin Lord. Sphere of Influence is city infrastructure. Districts are Forgelight and Temple. Operates The Stormreach Forge and sponsors the Iron watch.
- Yorrick Amanatu – Coin Lord. Sphere of Influence is the Stormreach Guard. Districts are Respite and Silverwall. Oversees The Stormreach Recruiters.
- Kirris Sel Shadra – Coin Lord. Spheres of Influence are crime and punishment. Districts are Oldgate and Southwatch. Leads the Magistrates of Stormreach.
- Varen Lassite – Coin Lord. Spheres of Influence are diplomacy and commerce. Districts are Cross and Marketplace. Owns Molou’s Distillery.